Financial professionals today have an exceptional opportunity in the Life Settlement industry. You now have access to an innovative wealth and estate planning tool that can provide benefits for you and your clients.
- Do your clients have unaffordable life insurance premiums?
- Could your clients use a cash settlement right now?
- Do they have more life insurance coverage than they need?
- Would you like to make substantial referral fees while keeping your renewal and trailer income alive?
The fastest growing segment of the countries population is the aging baby boomers. Their financial and estate planning needs are constantly changing. The demand for more flexible financial tools is evident and quickly increasing. A life settlement can help you meet these demands with great monetary benefits to you and your clients. This represents a unique opportunity for today’s financial planners, estate planners, life agents and other financial professionals.
By preventing your client’s policy from lapsing you will:
- increase your retention rate
- secure funds needed to maintain vital services
- cross sell your clients on more relevant financial products
Currently, there is approximately $492 billion of life insurance in force for people over 65 years of age. One quarter or $108 billion is available for Life Settlements.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services projects that by the year 2030, the population of people age 65 and older will double to 70 million, equaling around 20% of the total U.S. population. There will be nearly 9 million people age 85 and older by the year 2030.
A 2002 Research Study by the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania estimated that the Life Settlement Industry is able to offer approximately 3.6 times the cash surrender value of policies it purchases.
Source: Erich Sippel and Co.